Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

My first public book signing

I DID IT!!!  Yes, I had my first public book signing...and SURVIVED!  lol  Actually, I had a really good turn out according to the book store owner. In fact, he told me because of the amount of books I sold today, that I'm now in the top 12 of best sellers. So I'll be back into the store on Monday and take another picture of my book sitting there with all the top sellers. WOO-WEE!!!

I want to thank those who came to support me, and for one particular friend who drove 40 minutes just to see me and buy my book. I LOVE YOU DAWN!

Okay, so here are my pictures...  My youngest daughter Heather was taking some of the pictures, but then she was called to work and so my other daughter and daughter's friend, Alisha (who is like a daughter to me as well) finished as my photographer.

Alisha - my 'other' daughter
This is the my youngest daughter being a spaz during the first part of the signing. Crazy girl...
He's buying a book for his wife. Isn't he a great husband!! (hi Cassie!)
This is my best friend in the whole world - DAWN! Everyone should have a friend like this!
My daughter told me I HAD to put this pic on my blog... Just ignore it...


THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING MY SIGNING SPECIAL!!

9 comments:

MrsWix said...

So glad you had a good time.

Tiffinie Helmer said...

Awesome, Marie! Great pics and a wonderful cover for your book!

L.L. Muir said...

Your cover is to die for. Looks like you had a great time! And you LOOKED like a best seller, baby!
Lesli

Melissa Blue said...

Wow! Great blog. Great pics, and your daughter is beautiful!

melissa

Anna Kathryn Lanier said...

I'm so glad you had such a successful booksigning! Great pictures.

Krista said...

That's a true friend to drive 40 minutes to see you! Glad it was successful!

Sarah Baker said...

Congrats, Marie!

AvonLadyJerrica said...

Congrats, Marie!!! Looks like you were having so much fun!

Ciara Gold said...

Looks like you did have an awesome day. Way cool and so well deserved. And how lovely that your daughter came to support you!