Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Speed Date with a book!


Tonight I spent a couple of hours at the Brigham City Library with 7 other authors. It was a BLAST!!  I met some authors I've met before at other author events, and I met one author face-to-face who I've only known online. And... I met a FAN!  It was rather exciting!! 

Each of us authors had 5 minutes to talk about our writing careers and our book(s) in order to sell ourselves to those who came to listen. We had a great turnout, too! It was very interesting to listen to the other writers and the stories they wrote and how they created them. If you've never been to an author group like this, it is a MUST!  Talk to your local library to see when they're having an event. I promise you'll love it.

These were all some awesome writers. You'll have to check them out!!

So I took a few pictures. My battery died before I could take more. Of course, I only had like 1/4 of juice in my cell phone, to begin with... (MY BAD!!)




My phone battery died before I could get a picture with Johnny Worthen, but he took some of us together, so hopefully, he'll share them.


See the girl with the gray jacket and the ponytail? Yeah, she's my FAN!! 

This is Jenny Flake Rabe who I've known online and we finally met face-to-face!


She read this book to the little kids who were there. What a cute story!!

Oh, look!  That's MEEE! I'd already sold 5 books by this point... lol

What a cute story she's written!!  You'll need to check her out!

Jenny Flake Rabe and I finally meeting!!

Jenny, it was great to finally meet you!

No comments: