Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Introducing a new series - Paradise!

As most of you know, I love getting book covers. It's almost like Christmas--maybe even better!!  So when my cover artist, Sheri McGathy designed more gorgeous book covers, I KNEW I had to write a series just so I could have these covers. Right now I'm working on "Amazon Sunset". It's a historical in the late 1800's. My characters take a journey through the Amazon jungles...a journey that's filled with adventure, suspense, and of course, ROMANCE!  All three of my books will be centered around the Amazon Rainforest. I have done so much research on the rainforest that I feel I can take the reader on a journey with my characters and make them feel like they are there with them!

So, here are my book covers. Very romantic, don't you think?




Hopefully, I'll be able to write all three in 2014. If not - at least two of them!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Beautiful covers, Marie! You'd better get writing! :)

Louisa Cornell said...

Those are some gorgeous covers, Marie! I can't wait to read the books!