Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pirates, anyone?

Maybe the reason I like Halloween so much is because I love dressing up - or seeing others dress up. So today was Pirate Day in my little town (actually by Willard Bay which is close enough), so my daughter and I took her kids and went to see the pirates. We heard Captain Jack Sparrow would be there, and that's good enough reason for me to go!!!  So, without further ado, here are some fun pictures I took.

Grandson, Xavier, on Black Pearl





Granddaughter, Gracelyn, on the Black Pearl







This particular pirate had some Pirate Tales to tell me...got an idea for a new story! Also, he explained the difference between a cutlass and a sword. Very interesting!



FINALLY! We got to meet Captain Jack Sparrow!



Xavier loved this pirate, but Gracelyn did NOT want to get near him. I don't know...does he look scary to you? lol




My daughter, Heather with ... her hero!

So you knew I HAD to get my picture taken, right? lol


Fun horseback riding, too!




Before a storm hit us, we were lucky enough to watch a sword fight! It was awesome...and Captain Jack was very silly!





So, now I have a new story to write. I LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

Jennie Marsland said...

What great pictures, Marie. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

Debra Brown said...

I love this!!!