Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

What a Wonderful review!!

I love to hear from readers who have read my books. Today, I received this in my email and I'm THRILLED...



Hearts Through Time by Marie Higgins

When handsome, Nick Marshall moves into a newly renovated building to re-establish his law practice, the last thing he expects to confront him is a ghost from 1912.  Nick’s youthful and lustful approach to life, along with bad publicity, brought his then budding career to a screeching halt.  He’s learned from his mistakes and vowed to concentrate on business.  Vanessa, the daughter of the building’s present owner and a model-like beauty from his past, refuses to acknowledge his change in behavior.  However, Abigail, his friendly neighborhood spirit, dressed to the nines in clothing from an era past, needs his help in finding who murdered her so she can cross over and find peace. She’s his first priority since he’s the only one who can see her.

Abigail has spent all these years since her demise bound to the building once owned by her father.  Her death, publicized as a suicide, has kept her earthbound and hampered her quest is to find the person who took her life.  She can’t do it from inside the building and needs a mortal’s help.  Will she really want to leave once she gets to know the “solicitor” her grandmother predicted would be her savior?

Marie Higgins weaves a truly entertaining read in Hearts Through Time.  Her awesome imagination shows through in this engaging novel which becomes a mix of history, time-travel, romance, mystery and suspense.  You may think you’ve figured out the culprit, but there are enough “red herrings” to throw you off track.  I highly recommend Hearts Through Time…in fact anything written by Ms. Higgins.  I’m a fan, and this was my book of choice to read on my trip to from Tennessee to Alaska.  I barely noticed the “bumps in the road” and the flight passed quickly as I found myself totally engaged in the story. Treat yourself to Marie Higgins.

Reviewed by Ginger Simpson, Author http://www.gingersimpson.com

3 comments:

Anna Kathryn Lanier said...

I second Ginger's review! HEARTS THROUGH TIME is a great read!

Sheryl C S Johnson said...

I love Ginger’s smile and therefore implicitly trust her taste. Of course it helps that I also liked the book. (Do I have to legally disclose that I’m a hopeless Higgins fan too?)

Ciara Gold said...

Awesome review, Ginger!! I love all of Marie's books. I also love the cover for this one. *wink*