Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Love Book Signings!

The only thing better about meeting new readers at a book signing, is meeting fellow authors. Last Saturday, four of Walnut Springs' authors got together for a double signing. The first place we went was The Book Table in Logan, Utah. This place was very busy! Of course it helped that Logan City had their summer Sidewalk Sale going on, either. Here are a few pictures taken from that signing.

This author wasn't part of Walnut Springs, but she was such a sweet lady, so I took her pic

This is my new friend and fellow author, Wanda Luce.

Hey - what do you think of my new hairdo? lol




This is my friend Robbie who I haven't seen in a few years!




These pictures are from the signing at Reflections Of Utah in Brigham City.



This is Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen. She is a suspense author. I loved her book, Trapped!

This is my new friend, Wanda. I can't wait to read her story!!

Here are those wonderful Walnut Springs authors! I didn't get a separate picture of Tristi, which I regret, but I LOVE her book, Dearly Departed.







1 comment:

S.B.Niccum said...

How fun! That's awesome.
S.B. Niccum
Author Website
Blog
http://chicksinlit.blogspot.com