Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

LIGHTS....CAMERA...ACTION! On the set of a movie - part 2

Today I'm going to tell you about four AWESOME actors I met on the set of "Not Cinderella's Type". These four play the main characters in the movie. I couldn't help but love them all. They are so adorable!


Indy - Paris Warner
Bryant - Timothy Flynn
Maxton - Tanner Gillman
Jayda - Mary Neville





Indy (Paris Warner - girl with long brown hair)

Paris has been in other films before. Once I was a Beehive, The Christmas Dragon, and Mythica: The Iron Crown.  She was such a sweetheart--very kind to everyone.


ME: Paris, what pulled you toward and acting career?

Paris: When I was young, and I was in trouble for something - like most kids are - I would go in the basement and watch movies. I LOVED "Death Becomes Her", and I adored Meryl Streep. I watched that movie so much, I had it memorized. I used to act out the scenes that Meryl Streep was in...until I realized she had more movies for me to watch. It was at that time when I realized I wanted to become an actress. Meryl Streep inspired me in several ways. It is my dream to become a younger version of her.


Bryant (Timothy Flynn) 

I loved talking to Timothy. He loved to tell me about his life. He made me laugh several times, and he's such a charmer! People can't help but grin whenever he walks by.

ME: What pulled you toward an acting career?

Timothy: When I was a baby, I was a model for ZCMI. Once the fame wore off, and as I attended school and I was a sports fanatic, and then when I started college, I realized how much I loved acting. I didn't have any interest in school, because I wanted to make something of myself. I have auditioned for parts every time I get the chance. I believes one day I'll get my big break.


Jayda (Mary Neville - the auburn/brunette)

This was one girl who couldn't stop smiling. Mary was so very sweet when I chatted with her, and she is very friendly and outgoing. You just gotta love her personality!

ME: Mary, how do you prepare for a scene?

Mary: Just as most actors, I read through the script several times. I start memorizing my lines right away. Once that is done, I study my character so that I can step into the role and be ready when it's time to shoot a scene.


















Maxton (Tanner Gillman)

Maxton's character is Indy's best friend. And believe me, he would be a great best friend in real life. He was so much fun to chat with, and I love how animated he is when he talks. Of course, he's funny, and he loves to make people laugh. He talked a lot about the differences between the theater and being in a movie. I wish I could have seen him on the stage. He would have been great!

ME: Tanner, what pulled you toward an acting career?

Tanner:  I started out in theater, actually. In school, I loved to be in plays. One thing led to another, and soon I was auditioning for movie roles.





















Here are more pictures of some of the cast and the extras on the movie set.
























STAY TUNED FOR MORE CAST INTERVIEWS (AND PICTURES) COMING SOON!

No comments: