Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

LIGHTS...CAMERA...ACTION! On the movie set of "Not Cinderella's Type", pt 4

And the series continues...

Today I'll be talking about my visit with the Producer of this movie - Brian Brough
He was such a busy guy that day, but thankfully, he was sweet and took a few minutes to answer a couple of my questions.

I was so very lucky to have met this special man, especially now that I've seen some of the movies he's produced - which I've seen and LOVED!!  Here are a few movies that I've seen that are on the list of his films from the IMDb.com website:

Nowhere Safe

An Hour Behind 

Singing With Angels 

Austentatious (TV Series)

16 Stones 

You're So Cupid

Christmas Angel

Passage to Zarahemla

Saints and Soldiers



My first question to Brian was "What do you look for when choosing your next project?"

He told me he looks for a fun story first, and then decides if it's marketable. Of course, I couldn't help but think back through all of my 42 stories, wondering if any of these might make his list... lol

I asked him how he gets these stories. Do people submit them to him, or do they go through an agent?

He said that word of mouth is a great way to get him interested - which was what happened with this particular movie, "Not Cinderella's Type.". He also mentioned that writers could email him through his website. (Don't quote me on this, but I *think* it's through this website since this information wasn't given during our interview - http://silverpeakpro.com/)

Another fun thing about Brian, is that he created a new place to watch wholesome, family movies! It's similar to Netflix. You won't have to worry about what your kids are watching if you sign up for this. It's called - lumintv.com - https://www.lumintv.com/pages/sign-in. I was THRILLED to learn about this site! THANK YOU, BRIAN!  Family oriented people definitely need clean, wholesome movies for their family to watch!!




I want to thank Brian for getting to talk to him. It was a privilege!

Now...here are more pictures from what my daughter, Chrystal Higgins, took while the crew was setting up for a scene.  Oh, and let me do a quick little plug for my daughter. She has worked on a small film before, and she would LOVE more experience as one of the crew. So if anyone knows anyone...let me know so I can let her know.

THESE ARE THE PROPS PEOPLE







SCRIPT FOR THE DAY!!

ISN'T THIS COOL??
STAY TUNED FOR PART 5 OF MY BLOG... MORE PICTURES AND INFO COMING SOON!
















2 comments:

mens ed pills said...

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly feel this web site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the advice!

buy erection pills said...

This site truly has all of the info I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.