Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gracelyn's 3rd Birthday

It's so hard to believe my granddaughter is 3 years old already! It seems like yesterday I was at the hospital with my daughter while she was having hard labor--so much that the epidurals were not working. I'd never seen anyone in that much pain. Then Gracelyn came out...and she was such a beautiful baby. I cried. Okay, I'll confess, I cried when all three of my grandchildren were born because I was lucky enough to have watched the birth with all three!


So my little Princess wanted a Princess-themed party. I was able to get her cake and balloons, but the present we got her was a fairy toy - which Gracelyn also loves. She always talks about "Tink-bell". :)  So...here are the pictures I took of her party.

Gracelyn and Grandpa

The grandkids with grandpa

My adorable grandkids!


Her mommy gave her the Princess doll from "The Frog Prince" movie

Her mommy got her a tea-cup service

Grandma & Grandpa gave her a trunk with fairy costumes


Here's our little Tink-bell fairy!

Cute Princess cake, don't you think?


Yeah, that's me in the green shirt having a little tea-party with my Princess Fairy

Our Princess / Fairy Birthday Girl!

4 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

How adorable!

Sandy L. Rowland said...

She is way too cute.
Absolutely beautiful!
I'm glad you had the chance to play with her.

Thanks for the smiles.

Anna del C. Dye said...

Happy day little one. Great post Mary.
Anna del C.
Author of "The Silent Warrior Trilogy"
http://www.annadelc.com

Connie Babe said...

oh...she's just a cutie!