Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Review: Against The Odds

I have to tell you about a new author I've come across. I met Jewel Adams in one of my writer's groups, and since I'd heard so much about her stories, I knew I had to read one...or two...or more.



"Against The Odds" is a tender, romantic, and endearing story of a woman, Raine, who has been hurt from a previous relationship. Through her journey to recover, she meets Hayden - one very kind-hearted cowboy. (Gotta love cowboys, darlin')  She becomes friends with Hayden since she's not ready for a new relationship, but over time they grow to love each other - with a few bumps along the way.

This story is about love and committment, about trusting and believing. Jewel Adams has written a very sweet and emotional love story that will stay on my mind for quite some time. Well done, Jewel!

You can learn more about Jewel and her books right here - http://www.jadamsnovels.com/ 

~Marie~

5 comments:

Clancy said...

That does sound good, Marie. And Jewel is a sweetheart of a person. Talent and goodness all wrapped up in one beautiful soul.

stanalei said...

Just finished it Jewel. It was a lovely and inspiring read. Thanks for sharing your soul.

Anonymous said...

Glad you read it Marie. Great Review!!! Now you have to read the rest of her books. They are wonderful!!!

Unknown said...

I just got this book. I may have to bump it up to the top of my too be read list.

Jewel's Gems said...

Thanks so much, Marie! And thanks, ladies. I'm so glad you guys enjoyed it:-)