I love romance! If you don't know that about me yet, you know it now. Not only do I love reading and writing romance, I love watching romantic movies. Just for fun, I thought I'd post some one-liners from a few of my favorite movies. I'll give you three lines from each movie to help you out. How many of these do you know??
1. You smell like grilled cheese sandwiches… we go do some ‘manly bonding’… Why do you throw out the colored M&M’s and only eat the chocolate?
2. Ah tole ya and ah told ya… Ah’ve nevah berthed a baby before… As God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!
3. It’s a lance, hello…. My pride is the only thing they can’t take from me… I have seen a new moon, but not you.
4. I bet you’re wondering what a place like me is doing in a girl like this… Bad guys always get their comeuppance… The creature will not sleep, will not eat, and will never stop
5. I’m writing it up as inventive and confident… Swear, when we’re 28 and if we’ve never married, we marry each other… I have a point, the question is am I getting to it… I’m like the fungus that feeds on the pond scum.
6. Watch out for that tree… George not even trying hard… Something funny about this fella.
7. The pointy end goes into the other man… So what’s lesson number three? To get to lesson number four… He was very vigorous, Father
8. Were you trying to steal her heart? Yes, and what a clumsy thief I was… A bird my love a fish, but where would they live?
9. Come, we must return. Those two fools who run my theatre will be missing you… Keep your hand at the level of your eyes… Go now and leave me!
10. Have fun storming the castle… As you wish… That’s inconceivable…